As industrial automation moves toward smart manufacturing, industries seek more intelligent and high-precision inspection devices that are modular and user-friendly in design to fulfill a variety of industry demands. Delta‘s Vision Sensor VIS100 Series features compact design, powerful processing capabilities, and a variety of I/O points. The VIS100 Series offers excellent 1D/2D barcode reading, object positioning and detection.
The VIS100 Series supports high-speed and stable decoding, and allows customers to remotely control cameras, set parameters, adjust programs, and monitor in real-time through browsers on mobile devices, achieving flexible and efficient vision inspection.
Features & Benefits
Advanced embedded system for high-speed inspection capabilities
Compact in size for flexible installation
User-friendly interfaces for easy setup
Supports program setup via browsers for simple and rapid device adjustment
Built-in LED lighting, no need to purchase additional lighting device
Automated quality inspection for packaging, electronics manufacturing and product assembly
- Compact in size (Dimensions: 20×20×60mm) and only 39 grams in weight
- Provides 640×480 /1280×960 pixels inspection options
- Supports 1D / 2D barcode identification, object detection, positioning, and more
- Adopts Ethernet communication (Modbus TCP and Ethernet/IP), RS-232, and RS-485 communication protocols
- HTML5 language for developing web-based operating interfaces